...fighting visual illiteracy throughout the known universe...

Sunday, September 19, 2010

What Do We Think of "Blow Up?"

After viewing the film "Blow Up" in class on Thursday, I personally have neutral feelings. I didn't entirely dislike it... however there wasn't much to work with. For me it was one of those films where the entire time you're waiting for something to happen and then the end credits come up on the screen and all you can think is, "what the hell? That's It?"

On a brighter note, the story line was good and the main character was pretty interesting which held my attention (throughout various parts of the film.)

What did everyone else think about it? Feedback please.

3 comments:

  1. I felt like it was random. A lot of stuff happened out of no where and I was just thinking why is this happening or what is going on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this movie had a good story line and was ok but the characters i thought were weird but interesting? I didnt think anything truly exciting happened in it. It just pretty much ended without a great ending which most people love the endings of movies. There wasnt to much to it but it was an ok movie.

    madison sinko

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madison, I would have to disagree with you there. There were major character developments throughout the movie, especially at the end. The movie was slow at times and somethings seemed very abstract, but I have to say I liked the story line.

    ReplyDelete