...fighting visual illiteracy throughout the known universe...

Monday, September 27, 2021

Dubai Photograph - Sofia Williner

 


This photo was taken by me, it's from Dubai in 2019. I chose it because I think it shows the unlimited technology and architecture of one of the seventh united Arab emirates. I took it from the Burj khalifa floor 128, and something that amazed me from the city was that is full of cranes, but this picture only shows one. Dubai has more than 1000 skyscrapers, having the tallest building in the world. I like that each building style is completely different and is not something that we are used to seeing. Last but not least, another example of their futuristic technology is one of their latest constructions, "The Museum of the Future". It is shaped like a ring with a gap inside, challenging architecture to another level. 

No comments:

Post a Comment